AIMEILI Gel Nail Polish No Wipe Top and Base Coat Set Soak Off UV LED Gel Nail Lacquer – 2 x 10ml
Step 1: Prep and push back cuticles.
Step 2: Apply AIMEILI Base coat, and cure under UV lamp for 1 minute, LED light for 30 seconds.
Step 3: Apply AIMEILI color in a thin application. Cure under UV lamp for 2 minutes, LED light for 30-60 seconds.
Step 4: Apply second coat, then cure under UV lamp for 2 minutes, LED light for 30-60 seconds. Apply third coat if neccessary.
Step 5: Apply AIMEILI No Wipe Top coat and cure under UV lamp for 2 mins, LED light for 30-60 seconds.
Step 6: Enjoy your 14 Day Manicure!
How to remove:
Step 1: File the top coat off.
Step 2: Soak cotton pad with acetone.
Step 3: Wrap around each nail tightly with tin foil, then leave for around 10 minutes or longer.
Step 4: Use an orange stick or a cuticle pushier to remove softened gel.
1: Eco-friendly ingredients and slight nontoxic smell. The slight smell will fade away after curing.
2: Please DO NOT apply any gel on the skin/cuticle, or put the coats on too thick, or you might feel a burning while curing.
3: Please check the curing lamp regularly, avoiding using defective lamp.
4: Cover the edges to prevent peeling.
This product is subject to specific safety warnings.
- Harmful to aquatic organisms.
- May cause long-term adverse effects in the aquatic environment.
- May cause ALLERGIC REACTION. Please DISCONTINUE USING when you start feeling uncomfortable.
- Follow the directions for application and seal after using.
- Do not apply to nails that damaged or infected. Get the torn cuticles or hang nails healed up before applying.
- Go to doctor if in eyes or mouth.
BEFORE APPLYING ALWAYS TAKE A SKIN TEST WITH A DROP AND WAIT FOR MINUTES TO CHECK ANY ALLERGIES. Remove immediately if redness or other signs of adverse reaction occur.
- 14-day high-gloss wear
- Mirror shine finish. No Nicks, Chips or Smudges
- Requires drying under UV or LED Lamp
- Apply the polish in thin coat. Thinner - Stronger.
- Before applying please shake the bottle a bit for better consistency.